Your New Life, Realized
As proud as we are of being the benchmark against which all senior living communities in Charlotte have been measured for nearly 50 years, we are particularly proud of the new direction The Deerwood represents for Sharon Towers. Our newest choice in living accommodations started construction in 2019 and will include 42 independent living apartments. From its inspired design to the thoughtful touches included in each of the five luxurious floorplans, everything about The Deerwood is designed for the way you want to live today: elegant, care-free and full of modern conveniences.
The Deerwood is part of a transformational campus expansion that opens up Sharon Towers more than ever to all that SouthPark offers. The high-end shopping and dining experiences, concert venues and more are within walking distance (or a short shuttle ride).
Features & Amenities
- Gracious 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom options with open floor plans
- Large walk-in closets with space for customized storage
- Stainless steel appliances with counter depth refrigerator & drawer-style microwaveFull size washer/dryer
- Kitchen islands paneled to match cabinets*
- Quartz/solid surface countertops
- Pull-out waste cabinet & pot drawers included with kitchen cabinets
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Wide-plank, engineered wood flooring throughout main living areas*
- Fully tiled showers & shower floors
- Private balconies & terraces furnished with ceiling fan(s)*
- Single floor outlet in main living space & 2 dimmer switches included
- Gas fireplaces with surround & mantle in select floor plans
- Pocket doors included to maximize floor space
- Floor to ceiling windows for an abundance of natural light & maximized views
- Under-building parking for easy access
- Storage unit on garage level or on residential floor for each apartment
- Building has 2 elevators for quick access
- Community room with kitchenette & expanded terrace for socializing & special events
- Crown molding in select units & wood base throughout
- Endless interior paint color options to be selected by homeowner
- Recessed can lighting throughout
- Spacious garden terrace with outdoor seating
- 2-story, ground-level-entry lobby, abundant with natural light
For more information, call our Marketing team at 704-556-3231 or fill out our Contact Form, and we will be happy to contact you.
Having trouble seeing the webcam? Please try this direct link.
The Deerwood Groundbreaking
We formally broke ground on The Deerwood building on December 11, 2019. Below are some photos from the event and the reception that followed.
"We actually have more freedom now at Sharon Towers than we ever had in a house. There are activities for everyone! I enjoy knitting group while Doug plays poker, bridge and attends the Bible study."
Emily (and Doug) Booth
"Whether I eat in the main dining room or at Allison’s, the meals are first class.”
"There is real cooperation and respect between Sharon Towers residents, their families and the administrative staff. Every effort is made to accommodate individual residents requests while also ensuring the best medical care and quality of life."
"Sharon Towers is a place where everyone can feel comfortable. With a calendar full of all kinds of activities, you'll be surprised how quickly you make true and abiding friends."
"The big secret is that Sharon Towers is one of the best restaurants in town.”