Your New Life, Realized
Features & Amenities
- Gracious 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom options with open floor plans
- Large walk-in closets with space for customized storage
- Stainless steel appliances with counter depth refrigerator & drawer-style microwaveFull size washer/dryer
- Kitchen islands paneled to match cabinets*
- Quartz/solid surface countertops
- Pull-out waste cabinet & pot drawers included with kitchen cabinets
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Wide-plank, engineered wood flooring throughout main living areas*
- Fully tiled showers & shower floors
- Private balconies & terraces furnished with ceiling fan(s)*
- Single floor outlet in main living space & 2 dimmer switches included
- Gas fireplaces with surround & mantle in select floor plans
- Pocket doors included to maximize floor space
- Floor to ceiling windows for an abundance of natural light & maximized views
- Under-building parking for easy access
- Storage unit on garage level or on residential floor for each apartment
- Building has 2 elevators for quick access
- Community room with kitchenette & expanded terrace for socializing & special events
- Crown molding in select units & wood base throughout
- Endless interior paint color options to be selected by homeowner
- Recessed can lighting throughout
- Spacious garden terrace with outdoor seating
- 2-story, ground-level-entry lobby, abundant with natural light
"We actually have more freedom now at Sharon Towers than we ever had in a house. There are activities for everyone! I enjoy knitting group while Doug plays poker, bridge and attends the Bible study."
Emily (and Doug) Booth
"Whether I eat in the main dining room or at Allison’s, the meals are first class.”
"There is real cooperation and respect between Sharon Towers residents, their families and the administrative staff. Every effort is made to accommodate individual residents requests while also ensuring the best medical care and quality of life."
"Sharon Towers is a place where everyone can feel comfortable. With a calendar full of all kinds of activities, you'll be surprised how quickly you make true and abiding friends."
"The big secret is that Sharon Towers is one of the best restaurants in town.”
Sharon Towers (“The Presbyterian Home at Charlotte”) is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.