Health Care Center
Should you require skilled nursing care, permanently or on a temporary basis, you will always feel comfortable and at home at Sharon Towers. Our on-site Health Care Center offers:
- Premier health care services
- Private rooms
- Nursing care 24 hours per day, seven days per week
- Board certified geriatrician as medical director
- Physical, occupational, speech and restorative therapy, focused on improving your functional ability and quality of life
- Medicare certification
We encourage wellness in our residents with:
- Focus on person-centered care
- Innovative group and individual recreational programs
- Engaging leisure opportunities to promote self-expression and purposeful accomplishments
Sharon Towers received an overall rating of five stars from the federal CMS.
If you or someone you care for could benefit from these services, please call us at 704-556-3231 to learn more or to arrange for a visit. Or simply fill out our Contact Form, and we’ll be in touch with you to set up a tour.
"We actually have more freedom now at Sharon Towers than we ever had in a house. There are activities for everyone! I enjoy knitting group while Doug plays poker, bridge and attends the Bible study."
Emily (and Doug) Booth
"Whether I eat in the main dining room or at Allison’s, the meals are first class.”
"There is real cooperation and respect between Sharon Towers residents, their families and the administrative staff. Every effort is made to accommodate individual residents requests while also ensuring the best medical care and quality of life."
"Sharon Towers is a place where everyone can feel comfortable. With a calendar full of all kinds of activities, you'll be surprised how quickly you make true and abiding friends."
"The big secret is that Sharon Towers is one of the best restaurants in town.”
Sharon Towers (“The Presbyterian Home at Charlotte”) is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.