Our Assisted Living includes:
- Private accommodations
- Nursing staff available 24 hours per day, seven days per week
- Group activities offered several times a day
- Encouragement to take advantage of other programs available throughout our community
At Sharon Towers, we always support your wellness through such programs as:
- Community Benefit volunteer groups
- Email or video chat for connecting with family members and friends
- Community outings
- Day trips and special event outings
- Relaxing yoga classes
- Raised-bed flower gardening
To see how our Assisted Living program fits in with your specific needs, please call us at 704-556-3231 to chat or to arrange for a visit. Or fill out our Contact Form, and we’ll be in touch with you to set up a tour.
"We actually have more freedom now at Sharon Towers than we ever had in a house. There are activities for everyone! I enjoy knitting group while Doug plays poker, bridge and attends the Bible study."
Emily (and Doug) Booth
"Whether I eat in the main dining room or at Allison’s, the meals are first class.”
"There is real cooperation and respect between Sharon Towers residents, their families and the administrative staff. Every effort is made to accommodate individual residents requests while also ensuring the best medical care and quality of life."
"Sharon Towers is a place where everyone can feel comfortable. With a calendar full of all kinds of activities, you'll be surprised how quickly you make true and abiding friends."
"The big secret is that Sharon Towers is one of the best restaurants in town.”